9.20.2011

angry.

Do you ever have those days when everything sets you off?

So far today things that have made me have to reign in my angry face -
- slow people in the left lane (okay, that one happens everyday)
- my gmail not going back to the page I wanted it to
- being told how to do something I've known how to do for years
- phone call from someone who talks entirely too much
- person backing out of a commitment made because of failure to check schedule

What the crap is wrong with me?

I do know what it is. Mostly instead of getting emotional - I get angry.
I'm sad? I get angry.
I'm hurt? I get angry.
I'm disappointed? I get angry.
I disappoint someone else? I get angry.
I feel guilty? I get angry.
I'm happy? I get... well. Happy. That's not a good example.

I realize more and more that I'm not even angry at the stuff that's happening around me. I'm mostly angry at myself. I'm angry that I don't make better choices. I'm angry that I am not a better, less jerky human being. I'm angry that I can't just make everything and everyone feel right and fine.

So I'm writing about being angry. Hoping it will make me feel better. Less angry. And more able to get on with my day.

*whew*

No comments:

Post a Comment