6.30.2011

7 Boxes of Tissues

My cat made me cry tonight. An unexpected note made me cry tonight. A random conversation made me cry tonight. Geez... probably writing this post is going to make me cry.

Why do I keep writing?

I thought I knew what I was getting into... what to expect. I thought I was prepared. I even semi-realized I wasn't prepared, but MAN. Was I ever not ready to be back in a familiar place in such an unfamiliar state.

I'm tired of being on a roller coaster. Of pushing myself. Of not sleeping in a bed. Of not being able to sleep through an entire night. In fact, I might even be exhausted.

I'm tired of lives falling apart. Consequences... big ones... are all around me. From parents who forget their kids to kids who at 14 already know how to hide behind a smile to one more sad moment in a family who has already faced more sad times in a few months than most people face in a lifetime -- all of it. sucks.

And I'm exhausted.

that could also be because it's almost midnight.
geez.
... at least I didn't cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment