12.29.2011

i might throw up.

I've planned dozens of events. Many of them concerts. It's like it's my job or something.

But here I am in a crowded coffee shop about to head into another concert and for some reason, today I'm getting that feeling like I might throw up. My hands are shaky and I'm not sure why (it could be the ridiculous amount of caffeine, I suppose. mm... coffee.).

I feel a bit like I did before a piano recital when I was a kid. Or before a skating competition. Or before walking into a house full of mostly strangers on Christmas.

I just breathed a huge sigh. I hope the architects having a meeting next to me, the businessmen making important decisions and the girl bored on her phone that I am creepily watching in the reflection of my monitor are enjoying my semi-nervous breathing.

Time to buck up. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment